We work with education organizations to build pathways towards innovation & improvement, plan through implementation, and perform cost analysis
Most Popular Services
Readiness Assessment Package
- Review of existing documentation, including board mandates and strategic plans, to determine how blended learning can support current priorities
- Distribution of an anonymous, online survey of constituents, including students, teachers, principals, parents, community and district leadership, to measure opinions a variety of subjects that impact blended learning
- 1-day onsite visit to dive deeper into specific issues
- Report outlining findings, recommendations, next steps and resources. We will help you determine what resources you have that support student-centered learning, where you have gaps, and a path for addressing those gaps aligned with your specific priorities and goals
Design of District- or Network-wide Training Programs
- Review of current training efforts and recommendation for how to integrate these with iLearn Collaborative training resources
- Development of micro-credentialing programs and other strategies for driving teacher interest and engagement with student-centered learning
- Custom creation of new professional development programs that capture the expertise of your team and facilitate the sharing of that knowledge district-wide
We can also design a consulting engagement customized to your needs, covering any of the following areas:
Identify the learning goals for students, answering key questions such as: where does blended learning fit in the bigger picture, which model(s) should the district implement, and how should technology and human capital be managed to support this?
Systematically determine current broadband performance, assess future needs, and create a plan to upgrade broadband infrastructure.
Define hardware strategies, including the ratio of students to devices, a plan for providing devices, and the selection of device types. Support procurement aligned with strategy.
Assess existing PD opportunities in the district, and then add the supplemental resources and capabilities needed to ensure that students and teachers thrive in blended classrooms.
Support the district in ongoing project management and implementation, including assessing the human capital at the district, bringing in necessary support, building the capacity of the district staff over time.
Determine financial goals for implementation, define the anticipated costs of implementation and ongoing operations of the blended model, and assess ways to cover the costs.