Contract Course Curator
iLearn Collaborative’s mission is to create equity in K-12 education by building the capacity of educators to implement student-centered learning. We provide professional development that is culturally responsive and models the practices we want to see in the classroom, combining the flexibility of digital learning with personalized, teacher-led instruction, authentic projects, and one-on-one coaching. We complement this training with consulting services and a Digital Content Warehouse that allow training to be embedded in the strategy of the district, the learning model of the school, and the day-to-day work of educators.
We are a nationally recognized leader in the digital and blended learning spaces, advising research projects conducted by the U.S. Department of Education and iNACOL. We are the only state-subsidized provider of blended and personalized learning consulting services and professional development in Colorado, and we support the adoption of blended learning techniques internationally, training teachers in Colombia Latin America and helping to establish the first blended learning program in Switzerland.
You will be supporting iLearn Collaborative's Digital Content Warehouse program, curating the content that has been created and contributed by our member districts. By making digital courses ready for use in the classroom, you will develop the building blocks teachers use to start integrating digital resources into their instructional strategies. With these resources, teachers across Colorado and beyond can adapt content to the interests of each and every student served.
- Curate semester- or year-long content courses for students in grades 7-12.
- Utilize eLearning development tools to develop interactive online classes, inclusive of recording and editing audio, video, and other interactive elements to create a consistent, error-free learning experience.
- Act as a subject matter expert to develop and/or curate relevant content and activities using the Colorado state standards.
- Identify and implement innovative instructional design strategies and learning methodologies in instructor-led courses that provide the best possible learning experience for students.
- Apply a rubric of standard course structure and common course elements.
- An active, secondary teaching license is required.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of using Schoology courses.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to maintain high levels of creativity and quality.
- At least one year of experience in course development in an online learning environment.
- At least one year of experience in teaching in an online learning environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
This is a contract opportunity. To apply please send a resume and cover letter describing your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.