iLearn Collaborative courses are designed by educators for educators. They are not about philosophy. They are about practice. View the video below for an overview of the instructional design and content for our Introduction to Personalized Learning course.
Want to experience our professional development?
You may access our complimentary demonstration course following the details below
COURSE ACCESS CODE: BMRND-7ZMDS
- If you do not have a Schoology account through your district/organization, you may set up a free “instructor’s account”, which will enable you to build digital content/online courses for your curriculum.
- Once you are logged into your Schoology account, choose Courses from the top menu bar located on the Schoology landing page.
- From the Courses drop-down menu, choose Join and enter this access code BMRND-7ZMDS.
- If you need a tutorial demonstrating how to create a free account in Schoology, click this link.
- If you need a tutorial demonstrating how to access a Schoology course, click this link.
- For additional Schoology support, click this link.