15 new districts are eligible in 2017-18 for these complementary services:
A Needs Assessment Package
- Review of existing documentation, including board mandates and strategic plans, to determine how blended learning can support current priorities
- Distribution of an anonymous, online survey of constituents, including students, teachers, principals, parents, community and district leadership, to measure opinions a variety of subjects that impact blended learning.
- 1 day onsite visit to dive deeper into specific issues
- Report outlining findings, recommendations, next steps and resources. We will help you determine what resources you have that support blended learning, where you have gaps, and a path for addressing those gaps aligned with your specific priorities and goals.
Or Design of District-Wide Training Programs
A custom package of relevant services from the below list:
- Review of current training efforts and recommendation for how to integrate theses with iLearn Collaborative blended learning training resources
- Development of micro-credentialing programs and other strategies for driving teacher interest and engagement with blended learning
- Custom creation of new courses that capture the expertise of your team and facilitate the sharing of that knowledge district-wide
700 new enrollments available in 2017-18 at $25 per teacher per course
Blended Learning Courses
- Courses are designed to be completed in 3 weeks and are worth 15-clock hours towards re-certification, with most eligible for college credit.
- Courses are facilitated by experienced blended and personalized learning practitioners, who supplement online materials with project-based work, synchronous group activities, one-on-one coaching, and personalized feedback on assignments
- Learning progressions through course offerings guide educators through personalized pathways from introductory through advanced levels of knowledge and experience, meeting the instructional needs of participants
- Participants can control when and what to learn through On-Demand and Just-In-Time course offerings
- Educators earn badges toward a Blended Learning certification, which is received after the successful completion of 6 courses
- Courses can be delivered through the same Learning Management System utilized by students, modeling how to deliver an engaging experience
The course delivery and design models the instructional practices we are teaching, allowing enrollees to experience what it is like to be a blended, personalized learning student.
All coursework is designed by teachers for teachers to be immediately applicable in the classroom.