Our Professional Development programs are built by educators for educators nationally & internationally
Courses are designed to be completed in 3 weeks and are worth 15-clock hours towards recertification, eligible for college credit
• Courses are facilitated by experienced accredited practitioners, who offer coaching that is supported by digital content focused on specific problems of practice and project-based work
• Learning progressions through programs guide educators through personalized pathways from introductory through advanced levels of knowledge and experience, meeting the instructional needs of participants
• Participants receive real-time support and can control when and what to learn, contacting facilitators via phone, email and text, and accessing digital content and learning communities
• All courses are university accredited. Each course worth 1 college credit.
• Onsite workshops available upon request
The program delivery and design models student-centered instructional practices, allowing enrollees to experience what it is like to be a personalized learning student
iLC now offers onsite workshops for our professional development courses. Participants will receive hands-on training in student-centered instructional best practices from expert blended and personalized learning facilitators. Workshops are tailored to your teachers’ specific learning needs.
Current Workshop Offerings:
Introduction to Blended Learning
Instructional Best Practices in Blended Learning
Creating Digital Content for Blended Learning
If you are interested in scheduling a workshop or discussing customized content development for an onsite training, please contact Jill Pellegrini.