Part-Time Administrative Assistant
iLearn Collaborative’s mission is to create equity in K-12 education by building the capacity of educators to implement student-centered learning. We provide professional development that is culturally responsive and models the practices we want to see in the classroom, combining the flexibility of digital learning with personalized, teacher-led instruction, authentic projects, and one-on-one coaching. We complement this training with consulting services and a Digital Content Warehouse that allow training to be embedded in the strategy of the district, the learning model of the school, and the day-to-day work of educators.
We are a nationally recognized leader in the digital and blended learning spaces, advising research projects conducted by the U.S. Department of Education and iNACOL. We are the only state-subsidized provider of blended and personalized learning consulting services and professional development in Colorado, and we support the adoption of blended learning techniques internationally, training teachers in Colombia Latin America and helping to establish the first blended learning program in Switzerland.
You are incredibly organized and take pride in getting every detail just right. This is why you like writing so much. You are also not shy about using new technologies and like figuring out how to get them to do what you want. You would always rather figure out how to do something yourself than have to wait a few hours for someone else to help you. Your day to day is exciting if you understand why your work is important and you have flexibility to figure out the how. You like having many things to do; it means that you don’t have to worry about getting bored. In fact, you get a secret thrill from figuring out how to do as many things at the same time as possible, sequencing work just right so that everything is always in motion.
Event Management: you will help plan and execute iLearn Collaborative’s fifth annual conference, including but not limited to:
- Identify, contract with and manage the caterers
- Configure the conference app
- Facilitate the panel that reviews and selects speaker proposals and manage all communications with potential speakers
- Design the scavenger hunt and perform other activities required to ensure the satisfaction of our sponsors
- Coordinate all logistics with the venue
- Manage volunteers and ensure a smooth registration experience
- Supporting communications and promotions activities
Executive Support: you will help the CEO and COO with a variety of ad-hoc projects and administrative work as needed, including but not limited to:
- Classifying and submitting expense receipts and other documentation to the bookkeeper
- Following up with clients that have past due invoices
- Following up as needed to make sure that all contracts are countersigned
- Working with staff to ensure sales pipeline information is up to date
- Providing training to staff on our systems
- Responding to inquiries that come in from our website
- Scheduling meetings and sending appropriate follow ups to key stakeholders
- Updating website content
- Researching and setting up additional staff benefits
While a part-time , contract opportunity today, the person who takes this role would be a strong candidate for the full-time team in the future.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter describing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com. iLearn Collaborative is an Equal Opportunity Employer