17 new districts are eligible in 2018-19 for these complementary services:
A Needs Assessment Package
- Review of existing documentation, including board mandates and strategic plans, to determine how blended and personalized learning can support current priorities
- Distribution of an anonymous, online survey of constituents, including students, teachers, principals, parents, community and district leadership, to measure opinions a variety of subjects that impact blended learning.
- 1 day onsite visit to dive deeper into specific issues
- Report outlining findings, recommendations, next steps and resources. We will help you determine what resources you have that support blended learning, where you have gaps, and a path for addressing those gaps aligned with your specific priorities and goals.
Or Design of District-Wide Training Programs
A custom package of relevant services from the below list:
- Review of current training efforts and recommendation for how to integrate theses with iLearn Collaborative blended learning training resources
- Development of micro-credentialing programs and other strategies for driving teacher interest and engagement with blended learning
- Custom creation of new courses that capture the expertise of your team and facilitate the sharing of that knowledge district-wide
Or Thought Partnership on Blended Learning Implementation
We support districts and networks based on their needs.
1000 new enrollments available in 2018-19 at $80 per teacher per program
Professional Development on Blended & Personalized Learning
- Programs are designed to be completed in 3 weeks and are worth 15-clock hours towards re-certification, with most eligible for college credit.
- Programs are facilitated by experienced blended and personalized learning practitioners, who offer one-on-one virtual coaching that is supported by digital content focused on specific problems of practice and rigorous project-based work
- Learning progressions through programs guide educators through personalized pathways from introductory through advanced levels of knowledge and experience, meeting the instructional needs of participants
- Participants can control when and what to learn, contacting facilitators via phone, email and text, and accessing digital content and learning communities 24/7
- Educators earn micro-credentials toward a Blended Learning certification, which is received after the successful completion of 6 courses
- Programs can be delivered through the same Learning Management System utilized by students, modeling how to deliver an engaging experience
The program delivery and design models the instructional practices we are teaching, allowing enrollees to experience what it is like to be a blended, personalized learning student.
All programs are designed by teachers for teachers to be immediately applicable in the classroom.