We work with education organizations to build pathways towards innovation & improvement, plan through implementation, and perform cost analysis
We provide wrap-around, comprehensive support services that build leadership capacity Wrap-Around Services
School District Landscape Analysis
- iLC landscape analysis services provide a 3rd party independent analysis of your school and/or district landscape. This analysis provides key observations, trends, and recommendations to optimize the implementation of your school/district plans.
- iLC thought partnership provides coaching support to school and district leaders to identify and enhance leadership capacity for systemic solutions.
- Educator and program evaluation processes and strategies
- Project management
- Strategic planning, design and implementation support
- Formal leadership PD for school and district leaders
- Just in time
- Aligned to teacher-focused PD
- One on one coaching
- iLC consulting services can customize services to meet the specific needs of each school and/or district.
“The consulting process is an external infusion that has given our work heightened exposure to a wider range of leadership and schools. Without this process, we would likely have continued to bump into the walls of opposition."
— Weldon Valley Schools
“It has been an absolute pleasure to be working with you, Judy and the rest of the iLearn team. I would have to say that, without your help and guidance for our teachers and staff, we wouldn’t be where we are at today. That being said, you guys have been tremendous to work with and we are very happy to be working with you all going forward."
— Cañon City School District
iLearn Collaborative is fortunate to receive the support of Colorado Empowered Learning and other philanthropic donors who subsidize our most popular services. Contact Us to be considered for hours of complimentary services.