We work with education organizations to build pathways towards innovation and improvement, landscape analyses, and plan through implementation.
We provide wrap-around, comprehensive support services that build leadership capacity.
iLC landscape analysis services provide a 3rd-party independent analysis of your school and/or district landscape. This analysis provides key observations, trends, and recommendations to optimize the implementation of your school/district plans.
- Root cause analysis
- Detailed report with key observations, trends, and talent management
- Recommendations to optimize flexible learning implementation
- Ongoing support with priorities, metrics, and road map
iLC leadership coaching thought partnership provides coaching support to school and district leaders to identify and enhance leadership capacity for systemic solutions.
- Authentic assessment
- Classroom walkthrough and observation support
- Community engagement
- Strategic planning
- Project Based Learning support
- Year-to-year analysis
Formal leadership professional development for school and district leaders.
- Targeted and just-in-time
- Aligned to teacher-focused professional development
- One-on-one coaching & support, in-person and/or virtual